- Obey the law on data protection, and adopt ethical behaviour.
- Defend the rights of your partners, clients, and employees.
- Are transparent about the ways in which we handle and store personal data.
- Guard against the dangers of a data leak.
Data Protection Law:
Data Protection Laws are designed to protect the personal information of individuals and set out rules for how organizations can collect, use, and disclose that information. In particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a comprehensive data protection law that governs the processing of personal information of individuals in the European Union and the European Economic Area.
As a digital marketing agency, we are committed to complying with applicable data protection laws and protecting the personal information of our clients and users. This means that we:
- Will only collect personal information that is necessary for the provision of our services and for the purposes for which it is collected.
- Will obtain explicit consent from individuals for the collection, use, and processing of their personal information.
- Will not use personal information for purposes beyond those for which it was originally collected without obtaining additional consent.
- Will take appropriate measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal information, including protecting it against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Will provide individuals with the right to access, rectify, erase, and restrict the processing of their personal information.
- Will notify individuals in the event of a data breach that may affect their personal information.
- Will comply with applicable data protection laws and regulations, and cooperate with data protection authorities in the event of an investigation or inquiry.
Data on marketing and communications:
Your preferences for receiving marketing communications from us and your communication preferences are among the data we gather.
A website might recognise your account by using “cookies,” which are little files that are stored automatically by your web browser. This feature is utilised by our website to improve your experience. You can set your computer to not accept cookies, but doing so can make certain website features less useful.
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Changes to this Policy:
How to Reach Us:
Please send us an email at email@example.com if you have any queries about our privacy statement or would like to know what data we hold about you. You can ask us to delete your information from any lists we manage or you can request it to be fixed if any factual mistakes in that information.