- December 05, 2022
The Guidelines To Use UTM Code Tags for Your Next Digital Marketing CampaignYou are about to launch your next digital marketing campaign and want to ensure everything goes smoothly. But before starting, you need to set up some UTM code tags for your campaign. That way, when people search for your term in Google, they will see the correct tag at the right time. And that is what you need to do today.
How to Use UTM Code Tags?UTM Code tags are code blocks that can be used in digital marketing campaigns to help identify and track the progress of a campaign. A software program automatically generates UTM tags when you create a new campaign. They can refer to various aspects of the campaign, such as data entry, tracking results, and reporting. UTM tags are also helpful for referencing specific behaviours or events during a digital campaign, so you can keep track of your progress and measure the success of your efforts. UTM tags work best when used in conjunction with other digital marketing tools like Google Analytics or Facebook Insights. To use UTM code tags for your next digital marketing campaign, follow these steps:
- Drag and drop the UTM Code tag into your web browser's address bar.
- Type the name of the campaign into the search box on the left side of the screen, and click on the green "Search" button.
- When you finish typing your campaign name, click "Create Campaign."
- In the "Campaign Name" field, enter something unique (like "Digital Marketing Campaign" or "Campaign ID").
- Click on "Create Campaign."
- You'll now see a new window containing all of your campaign's information: their details and their start date/time.
- To continue working with your campaigns, click on anyone from this window to get more information about that particular campaign or to change some associated settings (like data entry or tracking results).