Years of being in the business have brought you to this high point in your business. The time seems to be ripe to launch your company’s website that has been around for some time, in the stratosphere and have a bigger playing field.
However, just putting up a website is like wishing for a bigger playing field without running on it. It is here that the company wishing to put its name out into the wide world of recognition should start looking for an SEO company that will handhold and thrust it into orbit.
However, with the amount of competition in the world of SEO heating up (like every business), once a word is put out in the market of anyone looking for an SEO company, they will be flooded with phone calls and promotional emails.
This presents a challenge to the company to make the choice that will provide them with a smooth ride into the higher rungs of big business.
Here are the top ten features that any company looking for search engine ranking success should look out for
- The company should not overuse keywords and work around a keyword density of roughly around 5-8%.
- They should not use cheat tactics like invisible text or suggest other tactics that will rank your website immediately.
- Offer competitive prices that are realistic. Not too much or too less. Both cases should raise flags.
- Have sound knowledge and understanding of the working of SEO. A good litmus being that they make use of ethical SEO techniques.
- Follow standards set by the industry. They should have a dedicated team that is up to date with the best practices and are updated with the latest rules of the game.
- Take the necessary time to optimize a site. Always remember that SEO is a marathon and you should shy away from people who advise you to run it like a sprint.
- Communicate well. You should always be kept in the loop when it comes to the performance and rankings and strategies to rank your website better on an ongoing basis.
- Have a good reputation in the market.
- Backlinking though important should be from relevant sites and not just the number should be focused.
- Be able to attract the right kind of organic traffic to your site i.e. qualified and relevant traffic opposed to plain traffic.