PPC Advertising & PPC Management
Google leaves not a single stone unturned when it comes to providing seamless user experience to its users. It is undoubtedly the number one search engine in the world for a reason. Prioritizing the comfort of use to its users is what makes Google the unshakable pioneer of all the search engines available in the market.
However, in order to stick to the promise of providing nothing less than excellent user experience, Google continuously brings revolutionary changes in its algorithms and adds new features to its subsets like PPC Advertising.
In this article, we would be talking about what all are the recent trends in PPC Advertising that you must look forward to in the upcoming months for effective PPC Management. We promise, if you will read this article till the end, you will win half the race.
So, without asking you to wait any further, let us just begin with the latest trends and updates in PPC Advertising for effective PPC Management.
1- PPC Automation
The first and foremost trend that you simply cannot afford to miss is the PPC Automation. Yes, you read that right. With the exponential integration of machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI), the labour-intensive tasks are all set to get automated. The global automation market is expected to grow at a rapid pace by the end of the year 2021. Don’t just believe the saying but the market is expected to rise from 71.5% to 83.2%. It’s huge, right?
Here are a few things that will change with the integration of AI and ML.
- Automated bidding strategies.
- Set bids to attract as many conversions as probable to get with a target CPA.
- Stop the ads that aren’t performing well and accelerate or boost the ads that are gaining popularity and visibility.
- Identify the issues of the performance of a Google Ads Account and resolve it timely.
- Create the performance reports of the ads group automatically at a regular interval.
2- Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence has changed the world for good. Reducing manual efforts is one of the best things that has happened after the introduction of AI. A lot of time is saved and is used to focus on several other important aspects of running a business smoothly.
Here are a few things that you can expect after the trend of artificial intelligence has taken over.
- Able to predict the click-through rate of future ads as well.
- Impact calculation of the overall quality scores of the ads.
- Evaluate the probability of conversion of an individual leads.
- Identify the bids that are most likely to drive more quality traffic.
3- Smart Bidding
Smart Bidding strategies fall under the broader concept of an automated bidding system. The updated AI system of PPC Advertising automatically auctions for effective bids every time. All you need to do is to define your ultimate objective and Google will take care of the bidding strategies to help you attain your determined and described business goal. The smart bidding strategy works efficiently for many PPC objectives and goals. Some of them are mentioned below.
- Targeted ROAS.
- Target CPA.
- Maximizing Conversions.