Urgent Opening In SEO Project Manager
We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts, including on-site and off-site optimization and keyword expansion research. We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role. Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Create meta tags, h1 tags, canonical tags, etc.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Client Coordination.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field
Job Types: Full-time, 2 to 4 years,
Salary: As per Industrial / As per there caliber