Urgently Opening for IT Admin
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade & manage our software, hardware networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly & should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Install and configure software and hardware (Linux)
- Manage network servers and technology tool
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role. (Linux)
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery.
- It should be familiar with various operating systems and platforms.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary:15k to 25k
Exp: 1 to 2yrs