Website GBIM Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Urgent Opening for Project Manager
Exp:4 to 6yrs
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the organization of key client projects. As our Project manager, your job will be to coordinate and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize the progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project.
Duties And Responsibilities:-
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify the specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process map to document needs.
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Should have knowledge about Digital Marketing.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.