Digital Branding involves utilising all digital assets such as websites, apps, social media, videos, and more to create a power-packed brand identity that can be easily expressed on any digital channel. Digital Branding can quickly and easily create more prosperous digital marketing campaigns and build a powerful online presence in the digital world.
However, businesses do not have an extravagant budget for their digital branding campaigns.el, such as your business websites, social media page profiles, and digital ads and content marketing. With digital So, how do businesses or companies on a tight budget get fabulous digital branding services?
We’ll tell you how!
Companies with a tight budget can divide their digital branding tasks by allotting critical tasks to a digital branding agency and doing simple digital branding tasks themselves.
Read below to discover how!
1. DIY Digital Branding Tasks For Companies
A. Creating Your Brand Vision And Mission
Nobody knows your brand better than you, and take advantage of that! Mission and vision form the pillar of all your digital branding strategies. Your brand vision explains where your company aims to be once it archives its mission. For crafting both brand vision and mission, business owners must understand their industry and target audience thoroughly and even study their competitors’ vision and mission, which will help them clearly understand their expectations and mission and vision goals.
B. Working On Your Brand Name And Logo
Tools like Canva have simplified creating brand logos! You must visit Canva and start designing your brand logo with the available templates and colour palettes.
However, here are a few tips to keep in mind before you start working on your brand logo:
- Avoid complicated designs and keep them simple. Remember, your audience should be able to recognize your brand just from the logo.
- Select an appropriate colour palette or colours that perfectly suit your business and industry type, brand personality and target audience. For example, if your brand targets youth between the ages of 15-25, incorporate vibrant colours like yellow, red or orange. But if you have a B2B brand, use solid colours like blue, brown or even greys and black.
- Create a unique design that makes you stand out from your competitors.
- Whereas your brand mission comprises a mission statement that explains what your brand aims to do, how your brand reaches its aims for achieving the set brand vision
- Ensure that the logo you create can be easily integrated into your websites, brochures, business cards, social media platforms etc.
Your brand name is what your audience will remember and will help brand recall, so keep it straightforward. Choose a brand name that is:
- Easy to read
- Easy to remember
- Clear and Descriptive
The brand name you select must intrigue your target audience and force them to discover more about your brand. Also, ensure that the brand name can be carried over to your logos, slogans and taglines.
C. Outlining Your Brand Objective
This is how you can outline your brand objectives:
- Define your brand’s target audience
- Set an affirmative timeline for reaching your brand’s objectives
- Set realistic expectations
- Measure and evaluate the results continuously.
Let’s take a look at a few examples of brand objectives that will help you discover your brand’s goals:
a. Increasing Audience AwarenessIf your goal is to increase audience awareness, your branding objectives can include:
- Offering discounts to your customers
- Searching for new guest blog opportunities
- Improving share rates on your social media profiles by 40 %
b. Expanding Online Presence
If your brand goal involves expanding your online presence, your brand objectives will comprise:
- Launching a website
- Creating or optimising your social media profiles
- Increasing email subscriptions by 15%
- Improving your organic search results
2. Digital Branding Tasks That You Can Assign To An Agency
A. Website Development
If you are serious about taking your digital branding strategy to higher levels, you need a professional website that brings your brand to life in the online domain.
And only a professional agency can help you build a brand-centric website. Partnering with an agency exposes you to new designs, ideas, and the latest website trends and saves you valuable time and resources to grow your brand and increase your revenues.
B. Digital Marketing
Digital marketing and using the correct digital marketing strategies are crucial in digital branding. It is through various digital marketing strategies like SEO, Google Ads, and Content Marketing that your brand will build a solid online brand presence.
Agencies have immense experience and pan-industry knowledge, so they help you create digital marketing campaigns that align with your branding goals and objectives; they also guide you and help enhance your digital branding journey further, attracting new audiences across social media and digital platforms.
C. Data-Oriented Branding Decisions
Data is crucial and has become the key to all successful strategies, be it digital branding or digital marketing. Agencies are the source of data. They constantly evaluate your digital branding campaigns, analyse results and optimise to reach wider audiences. Understanding the data obtained from your branding campaigns can be complicated. Well, agencies solve this problem by sharing crucial data with you via monthly or weekly reports. These monthly, weekly or quarterly reports offer a more accessible insight into your branding campaigns, communicate to you the success or failure of your campaigns and even suggest ways of optimising these campaigns. Business owners can then take data-oriented branding decisions that help them enhance their digital presence.
How We help
Do you have a tight budget for digital branding? Don’t worry, as we are here to help you! GBIM offers affordable and business-specific digital branding services that benefit all types of businesses with all budgets, big or small, and have successful digital branding campaigns and strategies!
Contact Us Today To Start Your Digital Branding Journey With Us!