- November 23, 2022
Google SEO 2022: A Beginner's Guide To FollowYou really don’t need to know what search engine optimization actually means, especially if you are associated with online business for a long time. But for the first timers, SEO is a practice of optimizing a website continuously for gaining higher ranks in organic search results. The main focus will be on the most popular search engine, Google. But, SEO is not just about optimizing website but also involve other disciplines related to digital marketing. Some of those are public relations, content marketing, branding, coding and web development, conversion rate optimization, content design, UX, and more. The sites that are able to perform best in Google are not necessarily good at SEO. They can be good in the field of digital marketing overall.
Google SEO - understanding keyword research:Whenever the matter revolves around Google SEO, keyword research is always the prime factor to consider. It is mainly because you want to optimize content around keywords that people will type into Google. Whenever you are optimizing web pages around exact search queries, you can always rank the blog posts and landing pages for the given terms.
Creating some SEO-friendly content:Once you have a complete set of keywords that target customer searches in Google, the time has come to write content then. Thanks to the value of keyword research, the step gets a lot easier than expected. All that needs to be done is write a piece of super higher quality content for each keyword on the list.
- For the first step to writing SEO content, you need to choose a topic.
- Then it is mandatory to find the right keywords, which will go well with your content.
- After that, it is time to write comprehensive content. Well, it has to be awesome and of good quality, if you want the content to rank on Google.
- Then you need to optimize the content for users out there. It is one way to make the content super easy to consume by the readers.
- Now, you have to keyword optimized the content. It will make the content completely SEO-friendly to address.
- When you are completely satisfied with the quality of your content, take the next step of sharing the content on multiple social media platforms to attract the maximum crowd at the same time.
- Next, focus on the way to build links, as it forms a huge part of where your site will rank in the end.
- As the last step, start analyzing your result and ensure to make changes from time to time if the need arises.
- These long-tail ones won’t get tons of search volume but they are less competitive. So, the chances of getting a number one rank are higher.
- Furthermore, make sure to optimize the page for Google SEO.
- Within the first 100 words of your webpage:
- Within the title tag:
- In-page URL:
- Using the keyword in H1 and H2 sub-header:
- Using keyword-centric images, filenames, and alt text:
- Adding internal links down the line:
- Using synonyms and some related terms:
- Crafting enticing Meta Description:
- Getting site ready to work with mobile devices:
- Use of the structured data: