- January 24, 2023
6 User Engagement metrics That You Should Focus On in 2023When it comes to boosting the sales of a business, web marketers tend to focus on attracting new leads to the website. This is definitely an important aspect of marketing. But the outcome will not be fruitful unless you have something on the website to captivate and impress the visitors. Engaging visitors is the prime need if you plan to boost leads and improve your conversion rate. In fact, this is the sole reason for developing new content marketing strategies all the time. You need to track the user Engagement metrics if you want to get a clear picture of the buyer’s journey and how to maximize conversions.
⮚ Measuring user engagementUser engagement is precisely, the level of communication between the user and the product, brand, or service that the user is interested in. The result is available in the form of a metric. It will help your company to assess how you are meeting the requirements of the customers and the customer satisfaction rates.
- The high value of user engagement implies that the users are happy with the web content.
- Low figures indicate problems in the website or the contents, that are hindering the company'r growth.
- You can use various parameters to gauge user engagement, including satisfaction scores, retention rates, social engagements, and the list goes on.
⮚ Benefits of user engagement metricThere are several reasons why you should perceive the metric of user engagement as a critical factor. The benefits include:
- Identification of the issues that you have to address
- Determining the pain points and areas where you need to improve.
- Getting an insight into what the users may want and need.
- Aids in decision-making regarding the product development
- Accurate measurement of the success of any marketing campaign.
- Track the customer satisfaction rates.
⮚ Important metrics you should look at in 2023The list of Engagement metrics is considerably long. So, here are the top metrics that you should consider in the upcoming year, to boost the growth of your business.
⮚ #1. Social engagement metricsThe popularity of social media platforms has become a boon to business owners for promoting a company. But you should gain valuable insights into the metrics of social engagement to know how customers are perceiving your brand. There are many ways to measure the metrics of social media engagement. The following are the most important ones:
- Customer response rates
- Rate of audience growth
- Rate of social media engagement
- Number of comments, likes, and shares of the posts
- Traffic to the site
⮚ #2. Stickiness of usersIt's necessary to know how often the users are logging into the apps of a company. You can measure it in three ways:
- WAU: weakly active users
- DAU: daily active users
- MAU: monthly active users